As we only bag 300 bags per day (with intention to expand) we can’t completely automate. Removing labour costs is the biggest issue as a very small business.
Used previously for 20 years and appears to be still selling.
Contacted for price:
Manufacture website (JP)
Cheap Chinese knockoff:
I can buy two of these, shipped to AU with staples for half the price of the official unit. As I don’t want to get into Debt and this is a need, I’m strongly considering purchasing the cheap chinese ones to use for 12 months, then upgrade to the next version.
Notes on selling our beloved Massey Ferguson 35 Tractor.
IMG_1665 Video of Tractor
TRACTOR SERIAL: SNMY 346075
according to http://vintagetractorengineer.com/2009/01/mf35-fe35-mf35x-serial-numbers-and-year-of-manufacture/ SN 307231 – 352254 equals 1963 build.
Can’t find what SNMY means.
Engine 3 Cylinder Diesel.
Selling our FE-35 Diesel 3 cylinder tractor with Slasher and canopy.
Slasher needs repairs, the frame is getting a tad rusty. Consider this a freebie.
Tractor engine has been rebuilt and starts first go. Brand new deep cycle battery. Everything is working fine. Selling as we no longer need it.
- TRACTOR SERIAL: SNMY 346075
- On Heater: 37765790
- On Water Pump: EF 67766360
- on Block 5061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAQEa52NJlU has video of tractor running.
Selling for $6500 (No GST) to cover engine repairs.
- $4200 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tullamarine/farming-vehicles/massey-ferguson-tractor/1172722477 New paint job.
- $4500 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/pyalong/farming-vehicles/massey-ferguson-diesel-35-tractor/1169940353
- $4600 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-airport/farming-vehicles/tractors-massey-ferguson-35/1172434313
- $6000 https://www.farmmachinerysales.com.au/buy/used/OAG-AD-15088116/1960-massey-ferguson-35/
- $6000 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/coffs-harbour/farming-vehicles/massey-ferguson-tractor/1172790119
- $6300 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hillier/farming-vehicles/massey-ferguson-plus-attachments/1165308289
- $6500 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hallidays-point/farming-vehicles/1964-massey-ferguson-tractor-plus-slasher/1170739231
- $6700 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warrnambool/farming-vehicles/massey-ferduson-35x-tractor-for-sale/1172079259
- $7750 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brassall/miscellaneous-goods/massey-ferguson-m-f-35-tractor/1155586959
- $8500 https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/koo-wee-rup/farming-vehicles/massey-ferguson-35-3cyl-perkins-diesel-tractor/1162266447
Starting at $6500.
Having moved to Leppington, there is only Fibre in the new estates or very bad ADSL in the older, nicer area. Such a contrast. So this is what I have currently done to survive.
4G: https://www.vaya.net.au/?option=Data 70GB for $79 per month. Ouch. Plus the worst part: “Data on mobile networks includes uploads and downloads”. This uses the Optus 4G.
Now that we have some Home Automation, and streaming Radio with Amazon Echo/Dot. We need more data.
Setup Pt 2 Pt link to someone with Fibre. (4.2 KM away, line of sight). Currently looking for someone who is willing to get free Internet.
Look for other GB Plans:
https://www.spintel.net.au/products/mobile 90GB 3G Capped. $73.95
https://www.jeenee.org.au/products/sim-packs/ 90GB $74.00 unlimited calls.
YAY:: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/broadband/mobile-broadband Optus has a 140GB for $70 september special. And includes free Radio streaming! This is a big GB usage at the moment.
Lessoned learned: Last night I raced out into the cold, in a rush, looking for firewood. Found a log that was almost cut into half and thought, if I whack this against another log, it will surely break in half. As it was dark I didn’t take into account of other items around and as the log hit with full force, another branch decided to dislodge and fly directly back, giving a nice whack to the head. Luckily above the eye and not directly at the eye. Very lucky.
This gave some food for thought. Safety First Always. And more importantly, plan ahead. The only reason I rushed out in the cold night was due to lack of Firewood ready to burn. Had I made sure the pile at the house was always full and not let run down to empty, this and any future event, would not happen.
Always keep the firewood pile stocked with enough for 1 night. Removing this risk for myself and anyone else.
Looking for a House with 2-5 Acres of Land in the Western Sydney area. 30 Minutes from Penrith.
Waiting 2 years for prices to drop down to 2014 housing prices before buying. i.e. when interest rates go back to 6%.
- House must have modern Kitchen and bathroom. Dishwasher or connection for dish washer. Non neg.
- Land for growing chickens, Ducks and Turkeys.
- Approval to have small animals and market garden on property. No places that want the 3-5 acres mowed and nothing else allowed.
- Nothing that feels like we are working for the owner and paying rent i.e. (you’ll be required to maintain the rose garden and lawns to the same state).
- Infrastructure i.e. Sheds, ready to go for running the business.
- Not on main road i.e. must be quiet without trucks driving past everyday.
- Safe areas for children to run around.
- Space for our larger than Australian Normal washing machine and dryer.
URLs: Only looking at
List of houses being considered:
- http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-freemans+reach-420807718 40+ minutes to work on a good day.
List of houses applied for:
- https://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/259-fairey-road-south-windsor-nsw-2756 — Not sure why we didn’t get the property. Love to know.
List of houses looked at:
- http://www.realestate.com.au/property-acreage+semi+rural-nsw-londonderry-420781514 Nice, little small and the sound from the main road travels all over the property. Plus a car recently lost control and damaged a fence.
List of houses not considered:
- http://www.realestate.com.au/property-acreage+semi+rural-nsw-oakville-420670702 34 GLENIDOL RD Oakville. Only 1 acre. to small.