- Single Phase
- Able to run Air Tools ie Vent cutter (Air: 6.2 bar, max. 8 bar) and snips.
- Able to pump up tyres and blow dust out of things.
- Quiet as possible
- Meets current safety standards.
- Quiet – no need for employee ear/noise protection.
- Won’t Rust
- Backup Motor, ability to simply switch from one motor to the other if something goes wrong.
- Due to expense, will need to be secured to building.
Will look out for second hand unit or one on special.
Very Cheap alternative:
Might be worth it for the first year until I can afford the additional quality. However I have found that unless the equipment is not made in China or India, they fail very quick.