Looking for a House with 2-5 Acres of Land in the Western Sydney area. 30 Minutes from Penrith.
Waiting 2 years for prices to drop down to 2014 housing prices before buying. i.e. when interest rates go back to 6%.
- House must have modern Kitchen and bathroom. Dishwasher or connection for dish washer. Non neg.
- Land for growing chickens, Ducks and Turkeys.
- Approval to have small animals and market garden on property. No places that want the 3-5 acres mowed and nothing else allowed.
- Nothing that feels like we are working for the owner and paying rent i.e. (you’ll be required to maintain the rose garden and lawns to the same state).
- Infrastructure i.e. Sheds, ready to go for running the business.
- Not on main road i.e. must be quiet without trucks driving past everyday.
- Safe areas for children to run around.
- Space for our larger than Australian Normal washing machine and dryer.
URLs: Only looking at
List of houses being considered:
- http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-freemans+reach-420807718 40+ minutes to work on a good day.
List of houses applied for:
- https://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/259-fairey-road-south-windsor-nsw-2756 — Not sure why we didn’t get the property. Love to know.
List of houses looked at:
- http://www.realestate.com.au/property-acreage+semi+rural-nsw-londonderry-420781514 Nice, little small and the sound from the main road travels all over the property. Plus a car recently lost control and damaged a fence.
List of houses not considered:
- http://www.realestate.com.au/property-acreage+semi+rural-nsw-oakville-420670702 34 GLENIDOL RD Oakville. Only 1 acre. to small.